Pages

Renuzit Crystal Elements Review

What lead me to purchase this product?
I was visiting some family when I noticed this nice fragrance, so of course I had to ask what it was. My cousin told me it was Crystal Elements. So when I arrived home I purchased some of my own. My choice of fragrance is Amber Vanilla, I purchased them at Family Dollar they were $3 per 9 oz. package.
Boy do I love them! I have tryed several different types of air fresheners but by far this one so far is the best one. They are a great alternative to potpourri. I have had mine about two weeks now and they still smell as great as day one. Not only do they have a great aroma but have an elegant look as well. I have recommended Renuzit Crystal Elements to many people. I'm very satisfied with the product I purchased!


Suggestions for Renuzit:
The scratch and sniff sticker on the package lacks the sniff capability. Each package I have purchased the scratch and sniff stickers did not have scent. (The product its self has a fabulous aroma.)

This is a personal opinion of the product I purchased. I was not compensated or asked to do a review.

1 comments:

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I like the idea that it smells good but can also blend in to decorating in the bottom of a vase!

Post a Comment