Pages

My Little Girl!


She's beautiful, intelligent,loving, and so much more!

But is all about keeping me on my toes . . .



Each day I'm amazed at how much she learns and grows into a young lady. It seems like yesterday when She started walking and talking and I did everything for her, now she prefers to try doing everything by herself. Next year she will start school I'm going to be so bored without her during the day! Everyday she comes to me with new questions and I have no clue how she even knows what she is talking about. Last week she said mama did you hear them big bad wolfs outside. Here Iam going big bad wolfs where in the world did you come up with that, as she begins to say they say oooooooo mama did you hear them! This week she says mom did you know snakes can get up trees I said yes ma'am I did shes says ok. Next question was did you know that snails are slimy so I said yes baby I did. Later I found out her cousin is always telling her about big bad wolfs. But still have yet to figure out where she came up with the snake business! Cause I'm always telling her if you see a snake come get mommy! I only tell her this because she really isn't scared of much so she will go for it. She pairs her grandparents up with their pets. She always says my grandma with Clyde or my grandpa with the chee chee wa wa.Her best friends are her Grandma and her cousin Dreday, I'm almost positive she gets her braveness from Dre.Her favorite thing to do is go fishing, but is still very much so a miss prissy pants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment