Pages

Monday Night Laughs!!

Textsfromlastnight.com is one of my favorite websites, its so stupid sometimes its funny I love love love it!
Every Monday night I sit down and spend at least 15 minutes reading on textsfromlastnight.com usually no matter what kind of day I'm having i can always laugh there. This all started between me my girlfriend from school, we live over a thousand miles apart but insisted on still doing things together.So we chose to call our time Monday Night Laughs, this is where we both get on facebook and chat through there while on another web page we look at textsfromlastnight.com. We message each other the funny things we find through facebook sometimes over the phone.
We love our Monday Night Laughs! Considering I have a little princess an she does not it usually don't last long but is very fun while it does.
I recommend everyone check it out!!
http://textsfromlastnight.com/texts/page:2

0 comments:

Post a Comment