Pages

2010!

Well lets see here . . . . . I would have to say it was a wonderful year I learned so much, did many great things, and went many great places!!
In 2010 my family brought the new year in in Corpus Christi FUN FUN FUN!!
There one of the main things we did was visit the USS Lexington that was my personal favorite!
It had everything an I have never been one for history but absolutly loved this here are some photos of the USS Lexington!












 San Antionio Texas! My favorite there I would have to say was the river walk although sadly enough i olny have one picture and you cant really see any thing! But Im getting ready to go to texas next week and will take more pictures of it!
 Nursing school! I loved it learned a super duper lot and enjoyed every minute of it.
 One of my reports for class!



 Drawing Blood!! My favorite part

I also fell in love with the man of my dreams all over again! He is the best and means the world to me I'm looking forward to spending 2011 with him and many many more!
The date on this picture is wrong!


I also met a very wonderful friend whom I have no clue what I would do without!!
Kristen @mamabytes
Love ya Kristen!
There was so much I learned and did in 2010 I can't share all or I'll be here for days!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. I big puffy heart you. {Hugs}. I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring...and hopefully it's better than 2010!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I love the San Antonio riverwalk! It looks like you had a great year, hope 2011 is just as fantastic!

Post a Comment